1 tbsp (15 ml) Wabanaki Maple, Bourbon Barrel-Aged Maple Syrup
¼ cup (60ml) Frozen blueberries
2 tbsp (30ml) Pecan pieces
1/8 tsp Cinnamon
1/8 tsp Ginger
1/8 tsp Cloves
1/8 tsp Nutmeg
1/8 tsp Salt
1 tbsp (15 ml) Orange marmalade
200 g (8oz) Double cream brie cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly score the top of the brie in a cross-hatch pattern.
Place the wheel of brie in a shallow baking dish or brie baker.
3. Combine the frozen blueberries, pecan pieces, spices, and salt.
4. Mix the orange marmalade into pecan mixture then spread over the brie.
Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese starts to bubble at the edges.
5. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Drizzle with maple syrup and serve with slices of baguette, crackers, or crostini on the side.