Wabanaki Bareroots Revive Box
The Wabanaki Bareroots Revive box includes artisanal products from 7 Indigenous-owned companies across Canada, coast to coast. For each box sold, proceeds go towards supporting a healthy and sustainable environment through Bareroots Initiative. Free shipping included!
This box includes:
- Frog Breakfast Blend Coffee by Spirit Bear Coffee from Port Coquitlam, British Columbia - Roasted lighter, this combination of Latin American coffees is a wise choice for your early morning cup. This Frog blend has the highest caffeine content in the Spirit Bear Coffee lineup.
- Manoomin Cha by Teahorse Tea from Thunder Bay, Ontario - “wild rice tea” is complex and full-bodied, combining the fresh grassy flavour notes of green tea with the aroma of smoky roasted wild rice
- Sweetgrass Vinaigrette by Charger Foods from North York, Ontario - This sweetgrass vinaigrette is made with pure maple syrup, sage and dried cranberries. Delicious on fresh salad greens and wild rice salads.
- Cedar Spirits Candle by Alice and Sage from Vancouver, British Columbia - The scent would be a captivating blend of sage, cedarwood, jasmine, and musk.
- Smoked Spice Rub by Mr.Bannock from North Vancouver, British Columbia - Sprinkle some of this spice mix to bring exciting flavours to your favourite meat or fish, for smoked, bbq or pan fried.
- Hand-Crafted Chocolate Truffles by Raven Rising from Sudbury, Ontario - Small-batch Wabanaki Maple Syrup meets small-batch, hand-crafted truffles by Raven Rising. Taking the popular syrups and pairing them with extraordinary chocolate is a delight for your palette. From the super dark Kumabo, to the creamy Milk Chocolate and then the surprising Gold Chocolate, the syrups are matched with each chocolate to bring out their beautiful notes.
- Traditional Maple Syrup and Barrel Aged Whiskey Maple Syrup by Wabanaki Maple from Tobique First Nation, New Brunswick - Our Traditional maple syrup is a sophisticated blend of pure natural traditional flavours. Our Whiskey Maple Syrup enriched with the smoky flavours of wood and rye whiskey, this maple syrup takes sweetness to new heights with notes of caramel and vanilla.
Contact us for corporate orders!