2 buttercup squash
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp Wabanaki Barrel Agee Whiskey Syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Peel and chop your squash into half inch cubes.
3. Cover your baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper and spread your squash evenly across.
4. Coat lightly with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Drizzle with Wabanaki Maple Traditional Syrup and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
6. Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until soft.
7. Serve warm from the oven and top off with more maple and cinnamon as desired.