Wabanaki Bareroots Revive Box
Wabanaki Maple Bareroots Revive third edition box includes seven authentic artisanal products from six Indigenous-owned companies across Turtle Island. For each box sold, proceeds go towards supporting a healthy and sustainable environment through Bareroots Initiative by planting trees.
The box includes:
- Qajaq Kaapia medium roast coffee by Kaapittiaq, an Inuit social enterprise from Cambridge Bay, Nunavut - For those who appreciate an even keel, we've created our signature qajaq roast. Medium-bodied with a pleasantly strong flavour, this coffee brings out the unique character of our premium beans for a smooth sailing taste.
- Sweetgrass Candle by Sequoia Proudly Indigenous, from Kahnawake, Quebec - A complex, fresh, grassy fragrance with a bit of a sweet note. There is something irresistible with anything sweetgrass.
- Restoration Tea by Boreal Heartland from Air Ronge, Saskatchewan - dark, savoury tea with a fresh minty aroma and full-bodied taste. The amber liquor is lightly bitter with herbaceous flavour notes of cucumber, seaweed, moss and gentle mint.
- Habanero Hot Sauce by Sriracha Revolver Hot Sauce from Vancouver, British Columbia - Delicate floral and notes of fresh butter with rising heat. With this purchase a donation will be given for each batch we make year-round, to organizations supporting the Indigenous Community.
- MITSOH Blueberry Pemmican Sticks by Pansawan from Edmonton, Alberta - These delicious snacks are made REAL, all-natural BISON! *MITSOH means ‘eat’ in the Cree Nehiyaw language.
- Coffee Mug and Traditional Maple Syrup by Wabanaki Maple from Neqotkuk, New Brunswick - 100% Golden Grade A New Brunswick Maple Syrup
This gift box is a beautiful selection to gift for birthdays, anniversaries, and comfort alike. The soap smells lovely and beautifully fragrant. The candle has a very "manly" smell to it from the Teakwood scent, I'm a huge fan of Wabanaki Maples' syrup, and the traditional flavour is no different, I'm more than happy to be able to enjoy it once more.