- 24-28 oz of white chocolate
- 2 3/4 tbs of Wabanaki Oak Maple Syrup or Wabanaki Traditional Maple Syrup.
- Pinch of salt.
- Sprinkles or Walnuts for topping.
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and grease thoroughly.
- ️Melt Chocolate in the Microwave by heating it on high for one minute.
- Stir, heat another minute, and let sit for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, stir vigorously and heat for another 15 seconds if chocolate is not fully melted.
- Add Maple Syrup and salt slowly until combined and thick.
- Pour into pan and add toppings
- Let sit 3 hours
- Serve and Enjoy!